Saturday 2 March 2013

CND Shellac Nail Art - French Manicure with Black Bows



Oh look! Stacey again, last seen here, here, here...this list goes on!

This time she went a little more classic, she's not one for the simple french-y manicure so we jazzed it up with some inspiration from I love Pink Nails instagram page - a nail salon in Las Vegas.

We used Negligee for the base, Cream Puff (two coats) for the tips and Blackpool for the black line and bow. I added a little 1mm or 1.5mm diamanté before sealing it all in top coat. And yes, the black detail was all done completely freehand - no striping tape in sight!

I have to say, she chose well, this is one of my most popular photos on instagram and I have a lot of people asking me to recreate it.

Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. I might not be a professional, but I sure love me some Shellac nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...