Saturday 30 March 2013

CND Shellac Nail Art - Monarch Butterfly in pink



Oh I do love a challenge and this is one of my favourite nail art designs that I'm asked to recreate. Laura, a friend of a friend, saw my last Monarch Butterfly design and asked if I could do this for her but in pink.

So we swapped the green for pink and voila! The colours we used for this one were CND Shellac Tutti Frutti, Blackpool and Cream Puff. If you check out my last post on this design, there's plenty of details on how to do this look yourself along with a handy link to a youtube tutorial video.

But credit really must go to Michèle from her old blog Lacquerized for her original manicure design. Although she doesn't blog much nowadays, you can find her on twitter under @MicheleNL

Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. Once you Shellac you never go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...