Saturday 16 March 2013

CND Shellac Nail Art - Princess nails


Ah look, Stacey, taking more inspiration for instagram again I see. This was a design by a Japanese nail art salon in California, Atlas Nail, that caught her eye.

Atlas nail (@atlas_nail on instagram) have loads of designs for inspiration, by the looks of it they are mostly done in gel too, but it was this exact one (link) that got Stacey's attention:

(photo courtesy of @atlas_nail on instagram) 
To recreate this in CND Shellac we used a variety of colours and details:

nude/clear base - one coat of Negligee layered with one coat of VIP Gold Status over the top
soft pink/white - Romantique painted on in an inverted 'V' chevron
gold glitter detail - a mixture of Tinsel Toast and Gosh nail glitter in Gold painted in a line with a detailer brush along the 'V' edge
diamanté detail - silver and gold diamantés on all fingers except just silver on the first and little fingers



I got my diamantés from eBay (similar to these) and Gosh nail glitter from Superdrug. Of course the whole design was sealed with top coat and there you have it - nails a princess would be proud of.
Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. I might not be a professional, but I sure love me some Shellac nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...