Sunday 17 March 2013

CND Shellac Rockstar Nails - Green and Blue



It's been a while since we've seen some full on Rockstar nails, not just an accent finger. And Tyra is a bit of a Rockstar fiend. This was one of her semi-regular manicures from early last month and she'd decided on glitter before she even looked at my swatch sticks.

She picked out the Gosh Nail Glitter in 12 Jade Green and the CND Additive Glitter in Winter Blue. As a base colour we used CND Shellac in Pretty Poison and Midnight Swim.

To add the glitter I mixed each coloured glitter, separately, in a ceramic dish with a little CND Shellac in Mother of Pearl. With a brush I then painted the glitter paste to the nail - two coats were necessary to get full on glitter - and sealed it all in with top coat.

It's a pity that glitter never photographs as well as it looks in real life!
Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. I might not be a professional, but I sure love me some Shellac nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...