Sunday 25 August 2013

New CND Shellac Colours for Fall 2013!

This month saw the release of the new CND Shellac Fall 2013 collection - or the 'Forbidden' Collection as it's been called.

From left to right we have:
Blue Rapture - a muted, opaque blue
Burnt Romance - opaque, deep orange-brown
Dark Dahlia - deep, dark purple-red
Night Glimmer - dark, 'steel, grey shimmer
Steel Gaze - molten liquid polish, a gold and silver dark grey shimmer
Tinted Love - opaque dark fuchsia

And as soon as I give in and purchase the full collection, I will get working on some nail art with these for your viewing pleasure! In the meantime, here's some swatches from SweetSquared:

Swatches from L to R: Dark Dahlia, Night Glimmer, Steel Gaze, Tinted Love, Burnt Romance and Blue Rapture
The 6 new colours add to the 9 already released this year in the 'Sweetdreams' and 'Summer Splash' ranges to bring the total to 15. But rumour has it there are four more to come....

Yes indeed! And if rumours are to be believed, which inevitably they always are until proven otherwise, the new 4 are a small nude range called the 'Intimate' Collection. It took me bloody ages to find this picture:
Now I've heard a lot of debate over the names, but from what I've read so far they seem to be given as (from L-R) Blush Teddy, Nude Knickers, Bare Chemise, and Satin Pyjamas. If I'm not mistaken though, and if you too read carefully, it actually looks like the last one is Bare Chemise and the third is called Silk Stockings??!

I've even read a supposed release date of 1st November too (www.dailynails.com) -  but seeing as the Forbidden Collection was early, maybe we'll find these creeping out a bit sooner aswell?

Oh and don't even get me started on the 2 rumoured Limited Edition Christmas colour duos for late 2013! (www.thevillageretreat.co.uk)
Disclaimer - Photos are not my own, they are courtesy of www.reviveholisticbeauty.com and the SweetSquared facebook page.

2 comments:

  1. The Forbidden collection looks beautiful!

    On an unrelated note, I've nominated you for a Liebster award. I don't like to leave links on other people's comments but I'll make an exception for this:

    http://www.nailhilism.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...