Sunday 24 March 2013

CND Shellac Nail Art - Black and Gold Glitter


Oh I have missed a good ol' glitter fade! Say hello to Gemma who last sported some Christmas nail art (here) and penguins (here) on her fingers.

She wanted glitz and glam all rolled into one, so out came the glossy Blackpool which we teamed with Gosh Nail Glitter in 01 Gold. I painted two coats of the black and then painted on a glitter paste in a fade up the nail. The glitter paste was made up of Mother of Pearl and the gold Gosh glitter. I sealed it all with top coat and voila!
Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. I might not be a professional, but I sure love me some Shellac nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...