Monday 21 January 2013

CND Shellac Nail Art - Rock Royalty and a Gold Stripe


What better way to finish off a snow day absent from school, than to catch up on more nail posts? Trust me, this is only the tip of the iceberg.... I have so many to show you!

This is Amy, you've not seen her before as she's a typical French-y type of gal but for our Greek Holiday back in September she'd seen this look on instagram somewhere and wanted it replicated in Shellac. We went for Rock Royalty and tipped it off with some gold foil striping tape (I got a pack of 10 colours for like £1.99 on eBay a while back - try similar ones here).

She loved it and it lasted well - I was initially concerned that the striping foil may pick up at the edges but as a tip, I recommend you cut the striping tape about 1mm short of the edge of the nail. By doing this the top coat covers it from end to end and you avoid any lifting later on.

 Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. I might not be a professional, but I sure love me some Shellac nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...