Sunday 20 January 2013

CND Additives - Antique Bronze


So the hectic Christmas and New Year period are over and these cold winter nights mean catch up time for some of my Shellac nail art. Here's one I meant to post yonks ago (in fact a lot of the upcoming posts should have been published ages ago... I just never got round to it!).

This is Becca who you may remember from here with her ever popular green and purple glitter fade. Well before our Greek holidays back in September, Becca opted for a glitzy gold number with the Antique Bronze additive from CND.

I applied base coat and two coats of Iced Cappuccino as normal and then brushed the Antique Gold shimmer pigment into the sticky residue layer, before applying topcoat and adding some square gold studs that I got from the Born Pretty Store.

I can't wait to get playing around with some of the other pigments when I get my hands on them!

Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. I might not be a professional, but I sure love me some Shellac nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...