Sunday 20 January 2013

CND Shellac - Hot Pop Pink and Diamantés



One last one for this evening, a simple fuchsia with diamantés on an accent nail.

This was Rachel from back in October, you might remember her from here, here or here - she usually has an affinity for French Manicures but her other weakness is bright pinks, hence her choice of Hot Pop Pink...

This was a simple CND Shellac plain colour manicure of base coat, two coats of Hot Pop Pink and some pale pink and silver diamantés (that I think I got from eBay) in the top coat.. Perfectly girly don't ya think?

Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. I might not be a professional, but I sure love me some Shellac nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...