Friday 13 April 2012

CND Shellac Nail Art - Purple Purple and Konad Stamping


Now for the second CND Shellac post of the evening, as promised, in my last post here.

Stacey was also due for another 'shellacking' (in fact, I spent the afternoon at Nat's so I could do both hers and Stacey's together) and she wanted something a bit more glam for her hen do later that week. She decided to go with Purple Purple, Konad Stamping in white and a swash of purple glitter. Very glitzy indeed!

So to recreate the look... apply Shellac as you normally would - P.E.P, Shellac base coat, 2 coats of Shellac Purple Purple. Then after curing the second Purple Purple coat, I used my Konad polish in White to stamp the diamond design from the M14 plate. I then stamped around it with the sparkle design on the same plate to add some glamour! The Konad special polish dries really quickly so I didn't need to wait at all to apply the glitter swash. Instead of just applying top coat, I mixed it with a little GOSH Nail Glitter in Purple Amethyst in a palette and then used a nail art brush to apply it to the nails. So the top coat had the effect of a glitter sprinkling in it.

Again, a design you could also try with normal polish. Enjoy!


Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. I might not be a professional, but I sure love me some Shellac nail art :)

2 comments:

  1. Love purple purple. Great color. My two fav's, gel polish and stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue for the lovely comment!
    Jem xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...