Sunday 28 July 2013

CND Shellac Nail Art - Pink Glitter Chevrons



Tis the season for weddings! Here's another wedding related manicure, this time for Natalie.

She wanted simple art so opted for a bit of glittery goodness with some chevrons and rockstar nails. The pale pink colour is Romantique and the glitter is a mixture of Mother of Pearl and Gosh nail glitter in Rose Quartz (Gosh nail glitters are available in Superdrug stores).

To create the sharp lines of the chevrons I used some striping tape (from eBay) and I did 2-3 coats of the glitter to make sure it was truly opaque.

I find that Romantique can be a bit patchy on only two coats, so most of the nails you see here have had at least 3 thin coats - as you can see they still aren't truly opaque though.

What do you think?


Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. Once you Shellac you never go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...