Saturday 20 April 2013

CND Shellac Azure Wish


Something about this blue just grabbed my attention. Following Stacey's dabble in the new Sweetdreams collection for her latest nail art (here) I decided that it would be my next manicure of choice.

Having had it on my nails for a couple of weeks, I got plenty of compliments but at times I felt a little childish. The more I wore it the more I though of it as the kind of colour that a 12 yr old might pick out to wear. Maybe I'm just boring and prefer a classic red or pink with my skin tone. Don't get me wrong, I still love the colour and adore it on other people's nails, I just think blues don't always suit me.

This is three coats of Azure Wish over Base Coat and finished off with Top Coat.

Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. Once you Shellac you never go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...