Sunday 14 April 2013

CND Shellac Nail Art Gotcha Glitter Fade



'Tis the season for a pink manicure it seems! I've had so many requests for pink-based designs this Spring and there doesn't seem to be any let up.

Rachel loved her pink polka dots so much (here), she continued the pink theme with a good ol' glitter fade. Well who doesn't love a bit of sparkly bling on their fingertips?!


The base pink here is classic Gotcha - a beautiful bubblegum pink - but it's so hard to photograph! The first photo is without flash and the second with, but the first is too pale and the second is too bright. It's probably best to say it's in between the two.

I used two coats of CND Shellac Gotcha and then mixed some of my Gosh Silver Nail Glitter with CND Shellac Mother of Pearl and painted on the glitter fade with a nail art brush. I normally do two coats of the glitter and then finish off with CND Shellac Top Coat.

Gosh Silver Nail Glitter is available from most Superdrug stores (although online I can only find the Gold one here).

Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. Once you Shellac you never go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...