Sunday 17 February 2013

CND Shellac - The Difference a French Makes...



I'm pretty sure you've seen a French Manicure before and probably one done in CND Shellac.

But a simple yet classic French is a rarity for me. I seem to spend most of my time doing them on other people and can never be bothered when it comes to myself.

However, for my Birthday at the end of last year I treated myself. Treated? Well, yes. I'm such a bloody perfectionist that it took me 3 whole hours to perfect this manicure! I know. I'm ridiculous at times.

Anyway, I just wanted to post a before and after as I just love the difference a good old Frenchy looks on the nails and I seem to have captured it pretty well - just excuse the slightly out of focus 'nails au naturel' look!

Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. I might not be a professional, but I sure love me some Shellac nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...