Saturday 8 September 2012

New Limited Edition CND Shellac Christmas Colours!

Well it seems CND are bringing out all the stops this year when it comes to new Shellac shades!

First we had the launch of 6 new colours back in March with the VIP status' and the much sought after grey/taupes, then we heard of the new 'Super-dark' collection for fall this year - that I blogged about here - and now we are being treated to two more to complete the 2012 collection.

Let me introduce you to Tinsel Toast and Ruby Ritz...

Finally, some more glitter Shellac!! As far as I can work out, Tinsel Toast is a golden glitter and Ruby Ritz is a red glitter.

Both are intended to be limited edition and should be available around November this year (however I have heard that they will be available in the UK on 24th/25th September at the Sweet Squared stand F70 at Olympia Beauty).

I found out about these from the CND press release here and they are being launched with some other limited/special edition CND products such as Solar Oil and Scentsations.

I cannot wait to get my hand on these beauties, they make me feel all Christmas-sy just looking at them!


 Disclaimer - Photo is not my own, it is courtesy of the Sweet Squared Facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...