Sunday 30 September 2012

CND Shellac Nail Art - Leopard Print in Cocoa and Fedora


A slightly different colour palette this time for the classic leopard print manicure. Previously I had always used a gold glitter base - here and here - but Stacey (my lovely hand model and regular Shellac addict!) wanted something a little more neutral.

So we went for Cocoa as the base colour, Fedora for the leopard print detail (painted with a nail art detailer brush) and then I added some Iced Cappuccino with a dotting tool as a little metallic accent to the design.

For a design that looks like it takes ages, I love how simple and quick leopard print is - if you haven't tried it, you really should, it evens works great with regular nail polish too!

Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. I might not be a professional, but I sure love me some Shellac nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...