Sunday 9 September 2012

CND Shellac Nail Art - Cocoa With French Tips



A different take on French today, with a double tip in gold and white. OK, well it wasn't exactly today, but a few weeks ago. My cousin Nat wanted a bit of nail art but something that would go with a few different outfits for some weddings she had coming up, so we explored the nude route with Shellac.

For this manicure I used Cocoa as a base colour, then painted a white french tip in Cream Puff followed by a slightly thinner french tip below it in Iced Cappuccino. I tweaked it though for the thumb and ring finger, and painted the Cream Puff and Iced Cappuccino in reverse.

She loved it and is already picking out other colour combinations to try this with. I love that this look was so easy to achieve and can also be recreated really easily with normal nail polish.

Classy but effective :)

Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. I might not be a professional, but I sure love me some Shellac nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...