Friday 2 November 2012

CND Shellac Nail Art - Beau Glitter Fade & Diamanté Flowers



Oh look, Stacey again :)

This is one of her Summer manicures that I've been meaning to show you for a while now. She wanted something natural on the base so that regrowth wouldn't be as obvious, so Beau was a natural choice. But Stacey being Stacey couldn't settle there, she needed more!

After browsing my liked photos on instagram, we came across one by Kiki (@kiki_nailcandi is her instagram account) seen here through web.stagram - a web viewer for instagram.

We changed it up a little, Shellac style of course! Beau was used for the base as I mentioned earlier, then I made a glitter paste with Mother of Pearl and some Gosh Nail Glitter in Rose Quartz and painted on a glitter fade. Then using a dotting tool I created the flowers in three different colours - Tutti Frutti, Hot Chilis and Gotcha - and placed a diamanté in the centre of each.

Very girly indeed :)

Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. I might not be a professional, but I sure love me some Shellac nail art :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...