Sunday 12 January 2014

CND Shellac Intimates Swatch - Bare Chemise



What better way to kick start the New Year than with a fresh natural nude for the nails? I thought I'd start the first post of 2014 with a swatch of my latest Shellac purchases - the glorious 'Intimates' collection.

Back in October, you may have spotted my post that talked about the soon-to-be-released neutrals and naturally they went straight onto my 'must have' list. Sure enough they arrived a week or two before Christmas but until now, I haven't had the opportunity to try them out.

So lets take a look at my first swatch from the collection - Bare Chemise - this is a beautiful semi-sheer nude, a sort of golden, very pale beige as it has the subtlest of shimmers to it and just the right amount of pink tone to keep it chic and not too 'false' looking. Above is 2 coats topped of with top coat.

Out of all 4 colours, I would say that this is the best one for creating that 'mannequin hands' look. A classic nude that will go with literally anything.

Stay posted for the other swatches coming soon...
Disclaimer - I be not professional, just well practised but if you want more info about my CND Shellac hobby obsession then check out my disclaimer page here. What's not to like about a manicure that actually lasts?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...