Sunday 1 July 2012

CND Shellac Nail Art - Tropix and Blue Glitter Fade



It's been a while since my last glitter fade, so what better way to start July than with a bit of a contrasting version. I introduce you to Tropix avec Blue glitter....

Modelling of course, is the ever glamourous, Shellac-obsessed Stacey. She had one of her many hen nights recently and wanted something to match in with her multi-coloured dress so opted for the orangey-coral of Tropix with a blue glitter fade (made from Gosh Blue Sapphire Nail Glitter and Zillionaire mixed into a glitter paste). For a little extra, we added two blue and turquoise diamantés to the ring fingers and thumbs.


What do you think?

Disclaimer - All products used for this nail art were purchased by moi... check out my disclaimer page here for more information about me and CND Shellac... I know I'm not professionally trained but a girl can learn can't she???

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...