Sunday 19 February 2012

CND Shellac Nail Art - Rosebud with Glitter & Diamantés

Just a quick post this evening to show you another CND Shellac manicure...


My friend Rachel came over today for her first ever Shellac and she opted for a subtle yet girly manicure in Rosebud. But she wanted something more than a plain colour, so she decided to have some glitter and diamanté too. We chose the Gosh Nail Glitter in Rose Quartz and some simple pink diamanté to glam it up a little.

I prepped the nails, applied base coat and two coats of Rosebud, then I mixed a little of the pink glitter in with some top coat before applying it to the nails. Then (before curing the top coat) I placed three diamanté in a line on the ring finger, then I cured for the normal 120secs.


What do you think? Do you like to mix your Shellac and glitter?

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...