Saturday 6 April 2013

CND Shellac Nail Art - Pink Polka Dots



They're still a little dotty for polka dots when it comes to manicures at the moment. So I just thought I'd share this quick colour combo with you...

This is Rachel (again!) and much like Jess (on my previous polka dot mani here) loved the simple yet detailed look of a few dots. Except Rachel likes the bright and thus opted for this Minnie-Mouse-esque colour scheme with Hot Pop Pink and Cream Puff.

The second photo shows the colours with flash, because without it you just can't quite get the bold bright hue of the pink.

She told me that she got loads of compliments on these and some people accused her of having stickers - when she tried to insist they were hand painted, they still wouldn't believe her!! Well, people just don't seem to appreciate true nail-artistic talent these days do they??!

(I mean, seriously though, it's not that hard to use a dotting tool!?!)


Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. Once you Shellac you never go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...