Monday 21 January 2013

CND Shellac Nail Art - Autumn Rust in Glitter



 

Ah, good ole Stacey... this was her seasonal choice for Autumn last year following her Super Chevrons.

She was feeling the rusty tones of Fall and was keen to try out some of the other new colours I'd bought that month. So in steps Masquerade and some burnt orange glequins from the Born Pretty Store.

This one was simple - base coat and two coats of colour in the normal Shellac fashion - then a glitter fade using Gosh Nail Glitter in Ruby Red (available from Superdrug stores) and some orange/rust coloured glequins. Topped off with top coat and ta-dah... Autumnal nails.

Disclaimer - All products used for this manicure were bought myself, for more info about myself and CND Shellac please check out my disclaimer page here. I might not be a professional, but I sure love me some Shellac nail art :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...